Stories on our Blog Site about Drees Homes
Content provided by Drees Homes When it comes to building homes, experience says a lot. The Drees Homes commitment to excellence runs four generations deep. They’ve been family owned and operated since 1928. This year, the company is proudly celebrating its 90th anniversary. The Drees Legacy The Drees story began in 1928 when German immigrant, ...more
Content provided by Drees Homes. Have you chosen your favorite floor plan, but can’t find the perfect community to fit your needs? No problem! With our Build on Your Lot program, you can build your dream home almost anywhere in northeast Ohio. Whether you own your lot, have the perfect site in mind, or need help ...more
Want to build in a custom neighborhood or on an individual lot? The Drees “Build on Your Lot” program makes it easier and more affordable.
- A One-Stop Selection Process - Instead of driving all over town to multiple vendors, choose your colors and finishes at our convenient Design Center. Our experienced Design Consultants will personally guide you through the entire selection process.
- No Construction Loan Needed – We finance construction, so you don’t have to get a construction loan. This will save you thousands of dollars during the building process.
- Buying Power – Our buying power allows us to purchase materials and products for less than most of our competitors, allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
- Firm Construction Pricing – Some custom builders offer many “allowances” or fixed dollar amounts for items such as flooring, cabinetry, lighting, appliances or landscaping. These allowances are typically low, so the final price of your home at closing can be much higher than expected. At Drees, we don’t use allowances for these items so you’ll know what your home is going to cost before construction begins.
- DreeSmart – DreeSmart, our proprietary whole-house integrated system, combines energy-saving innovations with rigorous third-party inspections. You’ll enjoy a smarter, more comfortable home guaranteed through Environments for Living®.
- We Buy the Lot – If you don’t already own your lot, we can buy it for you. This will save you thousands in interest carrying charges during the construction process. Both your home and the lot are then included in the final purchase price and conveyed to you at closing.
For a FREE lot evaluation or to learn more, visit buildadreesanywhere.com.
Drees Homes, new homes, building a home, custom home, homebuilders
- Honored as a Cleveland Choice Awards winner by the Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland for its exceptional architecture, communities and design center
- Achieved the prestigious home builder Triple Crown: "America's Best Builder" (twice) from Builder magazine, "National Builder of the Year" from Professional Builder magazine and the "National Housing Quality Award" from the National Association of Home Builders
- Ranked by Builder magazine as the 32nd largest builder in the U.S. and among the top 14 largest privately-owned builders
“I've worked with another builder in the past, and after working with Drees, I now see what I missed out on. Drees is very professional, with excellent customer service and excellent workmanship.”
– Lori Z., Brunswick, OH
“Phenomenal staff. They were really clear through the process. Great updates and great follow through. I loved the experience and would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a beautiful house.”
– RAJ C., Aurora, OH
“We really enjoyed our home building experience and appreciate that Drees wants everything to be top notch!”
– Homebuyer, Columbia Station
“The staff at Drees bends over backwards to make sure you are satisfied with your new home. They are timely, professional, and always willing to attend to your requests. This is my ninth home, and Drees is the best at addressing any issues you might have and always willing to make things right. Thanks to all the Drees employees for their wonderful attention to detail.”
– MDG, Medina, OH