4- 6-ounce boneless skinless breasts of chicken
½ cup good quality olive oil
¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
¼ cup Woodford Reserve Distillers Select
½ tsp crushed red pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh oregano
2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 Tbsp chopped fresh garlic
2 sweet bell peppers any color- cut into strips
1 sweet onion sliced
- Trim the chicken
- Combine all ingredients together and marinate for at least 30 minutes- an hour is even better.
- Remove the chicken and lay out- season with salt.
- Fire up the grill and grill the chicken on both sides.
- Add the peppers and onions with the remainder of the marinade ingredients and pan roast in a cast iron skillet until tender.
- Serve the grilled chicken on top of the peppers and onions, garnish with fresh oregano.