- 1 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
Preheat oven to 350. Remove 2 tablespoons of lemonade concentrate from can and discard or reserve for another use. Combine remaining concentrate, cake mix, sour cream, cream cheese and eggs in large bowl. Beat with mixer until well blended and spoon batter into paper-lined muffin tins. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Cool completely before frosting.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry puree(about 3-4 strawberries).
- teaspoon lemon juice
Cream butter with mixer for 1-2 minutes. Gradually add confectioner’s sugar until well blended. Mix in strawberry puree and lemon juice.